Monday 28 May 2012

Starting off...

Okay, I just wanna start off by saying, "Yes, I will sound like a lunatic" and trust me when I say, "You ain't the first to say so". This blog is just for me to let off some steam. Each time I feel like rambling, I simply type away and post it next time I'm on. Simple? Eh... nothings really simple with me. I'm a VERY complicated person. My mental state is debatable, although not among my friends though. They seemed to have mutually agreed that I am completely derailed. I'd like to argue that point and mention I haven't. My train driver has justed seemed to have gotten lost... I really must find him. Anyway, I decided to tell you about a book I'm writing. It's called, "Rejecting the Boy Across the Road". For all those people who seem perceptive, yes it's a romance novel. For all those who know me, yes I did just say "romance" or rather I wrote and you read "romance". I am not one to fall for all the soppy crap that is categorized under the name of "romance" but it seems, I too, have fallen pray to it's victim. Anyway, as I was saying, I'm writing a book. It's about a teenage girl who moves away from her parents, needing space, and moves into a complicated stream of events. First off, she rejects the player, who lives across the road, then meets his sister and hits it off and to top of her first 24 hours in the book, she wags school with a different player who is besties with the one across the road aand sleeps over at his house. Yes, it is complicated but it's better than the mentally damaged girl who meets the new guy who wont leave her alone. So I wrote the cast for this, 'cause on wattpad you can, and now all I can think about is how awesome Jeremy Renner is in Avengers. *grimances* ...Which probably doesn't make sense to you right now unless you're in the Matrix and can jump from one building of thought to another. *Big grin* I can.

So that's all for now, catcha later mate,

Captain Llama Brains

No comments:

Post a Comment