Friday 13 July 2012

Lost Love

As you all probably have had at some point, I have a mega crush on someone. No, I'm not an "One Direction" or "Justin Beiber" fan. My crush is a lot worse. A few years ago now I met Callum and we hit it off. By hitting it off I mean, I practically spat on him. Just hear me out as to why. We were sitting in band. I play the trumpet and he played clarinet. Because of how band positioning works, we sat next to each other. I was getting fed up with his complaints about releasing my spit valve, so I went to release it on him. Luckily he moved, and we were friends ever since. Well, sort of. We were aquiantinces until later that year when, my boyfriend at the time, knew him from somewhere else. Then we became friends.

Callum is awesome. And unfortunately, I fell for him. I fell hard. I've had a major crush on him since we first met but it only intensified when I got to know him. I'd like to mention how talented he is. After clarinet he switched to Tenor Sax and now plays guitar in the band. Anyway, he's a year older than me and my time was running out. He graduates this year and I'll probably never see him again. So I had decided that I would tell him how I feel on his graduation day because then there wouldn't have been any awkward moments in band or in school.

Well I'm a little impatient.

Four nights ago I sent him a text when I was half asleep, blind, feverish and very sick. This is what it said, "Can I tell you a secret? I may be a little messed up right now and this is gonna make everything incredibly awkward between us but I don't care. I'd plan to tell you on your graduation so it wouldn't have been as awkward for as long but I'm impatient. I like you. Like, alot. I've had a mega crush on you since we first met all those years ago. God that makes me sound old. Anyway, do you want to know why I like you? Because your funny, smart, talented, cute and above everything you make me feel happy. That's something that not many can do, yet you manage. I don't care that you don't like me in that way but I needed to let you know. You wanna know something else? If Mitch hadn't been in the bathroom when you were tempting me to come into your room in New Zealand, I sure as hell would've. P.S I can't believe you were going to run around the oval in your undies! P.P.S I lost the game!"

Obviuosly, this is more edited than the text was. We went on a school trip to New Zealand and the rules were no boys in girls' rooms and no girls in boys' rooms. The game is not to think about the game and when you do, you have to annouce you lost the game to the people around you who then think about the game and lose too.

He didn't reply for ages and so I asked him what he thought. His reply was, "I don't believe it will be awkward. And well done  on writing so much while half asleep :)"

I can tell you, mate. I don't believe him.

Life sucks B*LLS!!

-Captain Llama Brains-

No comments:

Post a Comment