Tuesday 5 June 2012

Hilarious!!

Okay, today was heaps fun. I went to Perth by bus and train. Got HJ's and climbed Jacobs ladder (never again), climbed my tree (always), went to Garden City, went home, got stuff, went to band. But what was hilarious was what we did to our conductor's car when he was busy. We bought some of those car eyelashes and put them on his car. We took photos, which I'll upload later, and went home before he found out. All the way home we were like "Glenn's car is a tranvestite" and "I'm sendin him a text with a photo saying, 'luv da eyelashes glenn". Oh it was funny. Tommorow, we're so putting on the eyebrows, with a sticky not saying, "Sorry. We forgot to put them on before hand"!!!!!!!!!

My stomach won't stop hurting from laughter,

Captain Llama Brains

No comments:

Post a Comment