Thursday 31 May 2012

Crushing on friends...

Have you ever had the problem where you liked a friend more than just a friend? I have and are having it now. I'm currently got this crush on a guy named Callum but he's sort of a friend. We don't hang out as such but we're more than just acquaintances and I've known him for almost six years now. He's really smart, cute, plays guitar, sax and clarinet, he's funny and we get along heaps well but I'm afraid to ask him whether he will go out with me. I mean, I've asked him a few times whether he has a girlfriend and I've got his number but I could never get the guts up to ask him out. I'm afraid that it'll ruin what we've got already. Has that ever happened to you? Oh and he's like a year older and I don't think I'm ever gonna see him after he leaves school in a couple months!!!!

WHAT AM I TO DO?!

Captain Llama Brains

No comments:

Post a Comment