Wednesday 30 May 2012

Walking sucks...

So basically I want to explain to you how my day went. Well first off all, I had to walk down the hill to the bus stop. I waited ten minutes and then had to board a full bus. Three stops later, nearly everyone exited, leaving me almost completely alone. I continued on this bus only to get off one stop early and walk to South Fremantle shs. Which, I'd like to add, is not my home school. Hami is but because we dont have enough in our hami physics class, we go to South for physics. Okay, so I walk to South. Got to the office and sign. I walk out before realising we have exams and I didn't really know exactly where South Freo exam were held. I turned off on a random corridor and found it. I did my exam and finished early. Now let me explain my situation at this point. The time is 10:20 and the exam finishes at 11:20. The teacher watching us is not our normal teacher. Our normal Physics class would've ended at 10:40. The normal bus that goes to Hami leaves at 11:05. The bus after that leaves at 12:25. Meaning if we didn't get out early we would have to wait an hour for the next bus. Between 10:20 and 10:45 I argued with myself as to whether I should ask to leave early. At 10:50 I put my hand up and was dissmissed. I walked to the bus stop and two minutes later my best friend comes out. He says he's going to go to maccas 'cause he's going home anyway and we aren't expected back to school after exams. I tell him I'll come because my other friend's exam doesn't finish for over an hour and we were to meet up. So we hop on the bus and get off a stop early before school. We walk across the road, find out that the next bus doesn't come for a bit and decide to walk to the next bus stop. I have to say that the next part was the highlight of my day. We walk around the corner and come to a t-section. We go to cross before we see a ute with a huge trailer coming down the road. So we wait. As it stops to give way, we both laugh and say that we should hitch a ride on the trailer. We cross the road behind it to see the passenger of the ute checking to see if we did jump on. He sees us and give us a funny look. We laugh and I said, "I think he heard us!" As he goes by we nod and he nods back. We continue walking to our next stop. We get there and wait. After a couple minutes our bus comes and we ride it to the end of its route. We get off and walk to the next stop to catch the bus that goes to maccas. We wait about fifteen minutes and ride that bus. We get off at maccas and order and sit down to eat. All the while a police officer watches us. Remember its still school time but he just shrugs and ignores us. We eat our meal and go inside the shopping centre and look for games. It's about quarter past twelve at this point and my friend's exams are about to finish so we bid fair well. I cross the road to catch the bus back to hami. So the bus comes three minutes late and I board it, waving off to my best friend. I get off at the appropriate stop and walk to the next bus stop. I stand there, leaning up against the bus stop sign for ten minutes before the bus driver a few metres down stops smoking and starts up his bus. I board and wait for my stop. I ring the bell to get off and wait for the bus to stop. Only it doesn't. It keeps going. A busy main road and four stops later, I walk to the front of the bus and the bus driver gets the hint, "Did you ring the bell for the last stop?" I nod my head while thinking, four f**king stops ago yeah!!!! He apologises, "Sorry. There's a bus crash up ahead and I was concentrating on that." He lets me off and it takes me twenty minutes to walk back to school. At which point the exams ended ages ago so I walk to the library because that's where my friend and I were going to meet up. Only she nots there so thinking she went home I walk to her place. My problem was that the door was shut, her mum was probably sleeping, I didn't have credit on my phone and if the dogs woke her mum up I would be in trouble. At the last minute, I turn away. I think to myself, home's only a five minute bike ride from here. It won't take that long to walk home. So I started to walk home. I was wrong. Forty tiring minutes later I finally arrived home. Walking absolutely sucks. Then when my brother gets home, he tells me my friend didn't go home and that she was disappointed when I didn't show. Oh and that she went to her classes because she had classes, even though its exams and you're not expected too.

*Sigh* Next time I'm staying at maccas,

Captain Llama Brains

No comments:

Post a Comment