Friday 1 June 2012

Curious Observations

Okay, so today I just want to list a few things which I've observed. Nothing special (not that any other post is).

1. Okay, this one's for the girls. Has anyone ever noticed that pads are like mini nappies? I mean, if you're busting to go to the toilet and leak a little, it won't show on your pants and you can just change it. I thought it was funny.

2. This is for the guys. Have you ever thought that a girl's handbag is a monster? 'Cause I'm a girl who thinks that. I mean, you can find everything in one and it seems to be a bottomless pit!!

3. Has anyone noticed that the PSP E1000 is like a brick compared to the 3000? It weighs a tonne!! It keeps pulling my pants down when I put it in my pocket.

4. Has anyone else noticed that sometimes someone who appears totally ignorant is the best one for advice because they aren't as ignorant as you first thought?

5. Has anyone read to the end of this because no-one reads my posts to be honest? So if you have comment I read it and I'll read your blog.

Ever more hungry,
Captain Llama Brains

No comments:

Post a Comment