Saturday 2 June 2012

So Concentrate

SO the other day I was sitting my Chemistry exam. After about the first hour in, I really couldn't concentrate. So, those who know Chemistry, also know that there is a Chemical equation for concentration. I thought this was funny and wrote it on my hand. C = n/v. Now let me explain what that equation is saying. Concentration equals the number of moles divide the volume. I thought this was hilarious. I mean, it means that b-arches should be able to concentrate very well. They, themselves, are moles and probably have lots of hidden ones and tend to be ultra thin meaning that the concentration would be higher. But then it got me thinking. If you just thought of them as moles and the volume as the number of students in the school, that would be more accurate than the last statement. In my school, however, it doesn't change the result. There is still a high concentration of moles among the population. Hahaha lol.

Yeah, I was that bored,

Captain Llama Brains

No comments:

Post a Comment